Friday, June 3, 2011

Yay!



Howdy! I have some exciting news. First of all, we are on Summer break!!! Yay! It is like every day is Saturday! :) I love it! Also, Sheldon and Elizabeth are coming over today to finish building the swing set. I am excited about that too! :D Also, all of us kids made shirts that say, "I <3 Jo Mo. As in, Joplin, Missouri. Luanna and I really want to go down and help but I don't know if that is going to happen. Also, we right on our hands every day the same thing we put on our shirts. We really do love JO, MO! Well, I am going to post pictures of the shirts and of out hands. :D
Sincerely,
Miss JoMo

4 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

we sure do, <3 JOMO! its our JOMO! don't give up hope, sista! we are gonna go down!!! whoot whoot!

Esther J. said...

alright! but i am just not sure that we will!! :) but, maybe, hopefully, we will!!!!

Jessica G said...

Hope you get to go!

Esther J. said...

I hope we do too, Jessica! :D