Monday, June 20, 2011

Sorry! :(

Hey, everyone! I feel bad that I haven't been posting lately. I am sorry. I guess I just didn't really have the time. But, I can tell you some news. One, my Grandmother gave Luanna and I our first sewing lesson today. :) I had fun! Also, tomorrow morning, Luanna and I have an eye appointment. She is going to get new glasses, and I am just going to have my eyes checked. It is going to be my first time, so I am a little nervous. Any encouragment? I am sure that it will be fine. Also, tonight we are having a pretty bad storm. I was a little frightened earlier, but now I am okay. I just always have to remember that God is watching over us. Also, last night, my family and Sharmen, went to see the Collingworth Fanily sing in Eldorado Springs, MO. I had great fun! If you all ever get a chance to see them, take it! :) They do a great job!!
Well, I am going to talk to you later for now. Have a good night!
Esther

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Sewing lessons sound cool! =D
Eye appointments aren't too bad...I don't like the eye drops, but that is just me. =) I will be praying for you though.
We will be sure to pray for you and your family tonight! You are right, Esther, God is in control no matter what happens. Storms or other wise. =)

Esther J. said...

Yeah...they are pretty cool! :) I found out that the eye appointment wasn't too bed after all. I didn't have to do the eye drops, though. Thanks for the prayers! We really appreciate it! :)

Brianna said...

Your welcome. Love you guys! :)