Monday, June 6, 2011

Guess What?

Oh my word! I cannot believe I forgot to tell you this. But, guess what? Some of my Dad's coworkers are sending us to Walt Disney World in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! I am sooo excited! Also, while we are there, we are going to go to the beach!!! I am soooooooooo excited! We are not paying for our plane tickets, or Walt Disney World! All the thanks goes to those people! :) I am so happy! We are leaving this Thursday, (Luanna's birthday) and getting back on the 14th, (the day after Julie's birthday) So, we are going to be there over their birthday's, which means that they won't have a birthday party. But, that doesn't bother them!!
A very happy little girl,
Esther

2 comments:

Brenda said...

O wow! How nice! Have fun - I'm sure you will!!!

Brianna said...

Have lots of fun!!! (I doubt that you will have much trouble doing that.) ;)