Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exciting News! :)

Howdy! I know that when I say exciting news, it could be anything! But this is really exciting and interesting news! ;) Well, I had my first eye appointment the other day. It went really well. Also, I found out that I needed a light perscription for glasses. I was really excited!! So, we went and picked them out and got them ordered. Luanna also got new ones. So...we waited a few days, and then they arrived at Wal-Mart! So...we went and picked them up. I was so happy to have my first pair of glasses! Since it is such a light perscription, I can take them off to play, whatever. So that is nice. I am not as blind as Luanna without her glasses. :) Well, if you would like to see a picture of our glasses, you can go to my Mom or Dad's photos on Facebook. They both have a picture. :)
Ttyl!
Esther J. Wright

1 comment:

Brianna said...

That's awesome! I'm glad it went so well! =D