Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yay! :D

 Hello, everyone! How are you doing? I am good. I have some fun news! Well, at least it is fun news to me. Anyway, for those of you that know the Quales, well, they are coming to visit us at our house tomorrow evening! I am very excited to see Brooke. Her and I are close to the same age so we make good friends. The two girls are going to be staying the night at our house and the Mother and Father are going to sleep at my Grandma and Grandpa Wright's house. I am VERY excited!! ;) Well, I had better get to bed. Thanks again for taking time to read this. If you took time out of your day to read this please comment below. Thanks!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Have fun!

Esther J. said...

Thanks, Brenda! I am sure that I will. Do you know the Quales? :)

Brianna said...

Cool! Have fun! :)