Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Woooooooohoooooo!!!!!!

Hello everyone! As you can tell from the title I have VERY exciting news. First of all, Luanna is not here she is gone to Family Camp. Or as some of you may know it, Mcpherson Camp. I love going to it! :) And it happens every year. But, the people that Luanna were going down there with, didn't have room for me, besides I didn't really want to go with them for a reason that I will tell you in a second. But, the rest of my family is not going down because it is a long trip down there and my Dad just doesn't feel like it. Which is understandable. But, Ken and Carol Leafever are coming down this week to see us. They were going to come and spend the night here on Thursday, and then Friday morning they are going down to Family Camp. So I am going down with them because Erica is my Bestest Friend in the whole entire world!!!! :) I am so excited! I love it when they come and when I get to travel with them...it is so much fun!!! Well, anyway...I am going to have to go for now...I have to go do some art projects for the day. :D Talk to you later!

Esther J. Wright

No comments: