Friday, July 22, 2011

How is everyone? :) I am doing pretty good. I have some fun stuff to do this evening before I go to bed! Lol! I also had a good time earlier today. Our friend Jacqeline spent the night with us last evening, and then this morning we played on the Wii, and then my Mom took Luanna, Jacquline, and I over to my Grandma's house for cooking lessons. Technically, it was supposed to be just Luanna and I cooking, but, we made an exception for her!! Lol! Today we cooked my meal which was, BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, fruit salad, green beans, and for dessert we had ice cream sundae dessert. :D It was really good if I don't say so myself! Well, later this evening, my cousins that are from Ohio are staying here at my house! I am really excited!! :)  Well, I am going to go for now...talk to you later!

Forever,
Esther J. Wright