Monday, July 11, 2011

Today is the day! :D

Howdy, readers! Today is the day that the Quales are arriving. They should be here at my Grandmother's house for dinner at 5:30.  Afterword, the two girls are going to be coming home with us for the night. I am sure that we will have great fun!! :D I am very excited to see them! My mother and father left for the hospital to do chemo around 8:30 this morning. My Grandmother then watched us kids until about noon. Then we went and got some lunch and brought here to my Grandmother's house. Luanna and I then had a cooking lesson with my Grandma. For our cooking lesson we cooked our dinner that we are going to be serving to the Quales this evening. My parents should be arriving here soon. :D I am very excited!! 


Well, I am going to go for now. Thanks for reading! :) 


Esther J. 

5 comments:

SJW said...

Your new look on your blog page is great! And what a cute pic of you...we need to get you one with your new glasses, don't we? Hmmm...Love you!

Brianna said...

LOVE the new blog page, Esther!!! =D

Esther J. said...

Mom, Thanks! Oh, yeah! I didn't think about that. :D Lol! <3 you! Brianna, Thanks! :D Oh, what is the link to Carrie's blog? :D

Brianna said...

Um...I think it is:
princessofcastleg.blogspot.com
I think...

Brianna said...

:)