Thursday, March 8, 2012

my weekend......part 2

so here is the rest of my weekend........:)


Then on Sunday, we will obviously go to church, and I mean I guess it is just going to be a regular Sunday except Lu and Mom will be gone.:) I mean, we will probably just do what we always do, we might go to Grandma's house after the afternoon service, I am not sure. :) So, ya. I guess that is pretty much my weekend! Oh ya, I guess Friday night I might stay up kinda late. I am not sure, Luanna is going to have to leave the next day, so she won't stay up that late. Then, we are going to have Monday and Tuesday off. The reason we are going to have those two days off is because Mom and Lu are going to be coming back Monday, (I think) and so it will be nice if Luanna and Mom had some time off to recover from the long trip. :)

Thanks guys! I hope you enjoyed!

Always,
Esther J.

No comments: