Thursday, March 8, 2012

my weekend.....part 1

hey, readers! so, I am going to give you my weekend plan....

So, Mom and Luanna are going to leave on Saturday (along with my aunt and uncle and grandma and grandpa) to go to the funeral for my Great Uncle Paul. Which is in Ohio. We would all probably go, but it is a long trip, and since Dad only has one leg, it is hard for him to sit through church even, so the trip to Ohio would be hard. Dad also thinks that flying to Ohio is too expensive, and so I am going to stay here and help him with the kids, and we may have someone else come and help too. I am not sure. So, ya. So, on Saturday I guess we are just kinda going to be hanging out here.....we have some friends that might be coming up to see and hang out with us for a while. then in the evening, we are going to go over to my Grandma's house for a birthday celebration for my Dad. Happy Birthday Dad! :) (it is on the 11th)

I am going to put this in 2 parts so..........GO ON TO THE NEXT POST..............

No comments: