Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hey, there! :)

hey, there! I am sorry that I have not posted for a while! :P so, early this morning my Great Uncle Paul died. because of the situation, he got so sick that he died. the good thing is that all of his sisters, his parents, and a couple of other people, (including my Mom) got to see him before he died. they live in Ohio, though. Not all of his family got to see him in person before he died. But, at least some of us will see him in Heaven. Mom said that she thought he would probably go to Heaven.

    Well, now on to a different subject. :) So, if you split your hair into 2 sections, then take one section and braid it into 3 little braids, and do the same thing to the other section, and leave it in over night, you get these pretty waves. mine stayed most of the day. :) course, I have some natural curl in my hair, so I am not sure how it would stay in other hair. :) let me know if you try it!

   I took this picture today, and then edited three different ways. this one is one of my favorites:)

Do you like that one? I do!

  Okay, so Luanna and I joined this girl's Bible Study group that our cousins Kayla and Kristel are apart of. Thanks for letting us know about it Kayla and Kristel. :) It is called Bright Lights. They have different little Bright Lights groups in different places. I have made a good friend of one of the girls there, Sarah Beth. She is really nice, and I am glad that we have become friends.

Thanks guys!

Forever,
Esther J. Wright

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle Paul. I'll be praying for your family.

Your hair looks really pretty with waves! I normally braid my hair in two regular braids each night to keep it from getting tangles. I have naturally curly hair so my waves stay in all day also. I should try the braid you mentioned!

I can't wait to see you at Bright Lights!

-Sarah Beth

Esther J. said...

Thanks for the prayers, Sarah Beth.

Thanks! With your naturally curly hair, it should look and stay really well! :D Ya, let me know if you try it!

I am looking forward to seeing you at Bright Lights as well, Sarah Beth!

--Esther

Brianna said...

Love the waves! I might just try that! :)