Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hey Guys! :-)

Hey guys! Well, I guess this is just another usual day...school, piano lessons, playing, movies, lunch, dinner, and we have a board meeting tonite with the church. But, this time they are coming to our house. The funny thing is though, I don't know why this is, but they never want the kids in the room where they are talking. I didn't think there would be anything private about church! My dad doesn't either. Idk...what are you guys up to today? Usual day for you too? That seems to be going around. Julie has this thing, that whenever we watch a movie, she has to play like the movie. Like this one time, we were watching a movie where this girl disguised as a boy, and so Julie had to go nut her hair up in a hat like the movie!! :-) It is kinda funny!!!

Well, I guess I will talk to you guys later!

Esther J. Wright

1 comment:

:)Kenzie(: said...

LOL!! Crazy Julie!! Sometimes I do that too though!! LOL!! Well we are the Crazy Girls LOL:)