Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello There! :-)

Hey, guys! Once again, an normal day. :-) Dennis Flory, I don't know if you have heard about him or not but we are going to his house for church. He had to go to the ER today. :( They are taking some tests...I don't know what is wrong with him. We are hoping that it is nothing serious. Well, enough of sad news! This week was Spirit Week for school. Monday was Warrior Day, Tuesday was Red and Blue Day, Wednesday was Crazy Day, Thursday was What You Want to Be When You Grow Up Day, and today was Combo Day. We do a combonation of two of the days. :-) So, that was kinda fun! Well, I guess I will talk to you later!!!

Esther J. Wright



P.S. Please comment!!!! :) Lol!

2 comments:

:)Kenzie(: said...

Sounds fun!! I hope he's ok:) Can't wait to see you all again! I miss you!!

Esther J. said...

I hope he is okay too...but, I don't know. Hope I can see you again soon! :)