Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guess What?

Hey everyone!! How's it going? I am doing great! Guess What? Tonight is the Christmas Program!! As some of you may know, Luanna, Me, Julianna,and one other family are doing a Christmas Program Tuesday,December 9, 2008! That is tonight!!!!! I can't wait! I hope that I will have a good time and do a good job! We are having it at the Gardner Library. We have the room we are having it in until 9:00. The Program Starts at 7:00.

Well have a Merry Merry Christmas ans a Happy New Year!!

Esther Jaline Wright





P.S. I can't wait! Of course I can not wait!

3 comments:

Vicki Holloway said...

I hope the program went well. I am sure that you did a great job!

Esther J. said...

Vicki,
Yes, the Program did go well! Thank you for caring! I wish you could have been there!

Esther J. said...

I am sure that you would have enjoyed it! There was poems,skits,The Manger Scene in puppets,songs...and food after the Program!

Talk to you later!

Ess