Thursday, December 11, 2008

Did you know what I meant??

Did you all know what I meant by me putting this post?? Take a look and see:


Whoops!!
Everybody, I am sorry! I made a mistake on my last post! We actually had to be out of there at 8:45!!Well talk to you later!


Esther



Well, what I meant was that we had to be out of the Library by 8:45 enstead of 9:00.

Because look what I said in this post:

Guess What?
Hey everyone!! How's it going? I am doing great! Guess What? Tonight is the Christmas Program!! As some of you may know, Luanna, Me, Julianna,and one other family are doing a Christmas Program Tuesday,December 9, 2008! That is tonight!!!!! I can't wait! I hope that I will have a good time and do a good job! We are having it at the Gardner Library. We have the room we are having it in until 9:00. The Program Starts at 7:00.Well have a Merry Merry Christmas ans a Happy New Year!!Esther Jaline Wright


By the way, do you remeber the Program that we did on December 9, 2008? Well that is the thing about that!!

Sorry to take up your time with this long post!



Esther

No comments: