Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hey guys...long time no see. :)

hey guys :) it has been a while hasn't it? well, her I am! I would like you guys to check out my sister and I's youtube channel. We post things every once and a while....(although it is mostly me) and my Dad will sometimes post things on there as well :) here is a link:


http://www.youtube.com/user/mjwsjw

so, what have you guys been up to?! we have just been up to different things...whatever life brings along :) last night we went to the snowcone place and got some snow cones! then tomorrow we are going to the fair that is here in town. on Saturday some of us kids are going with a couple friends to go to the demolition derby...(I am excited about that...already have my outfit planned too!) :)


We are getting ready to start the school year here at our house! we start on August 21st....and I am somewhat excited.....haha. I am going to be in 8th grade this year...and we are homeschooled. three of us kids are going to use the Abeka videos. I have already done that like for 2 or 3 years. We have all our supplies...and we are ready to go!


Comment when you are starting school, and if you go to public, private or if you are homeschooled like me!


Til' next time,
Esther :)

No comments: