Monday, November 5, 2012

wow. life has been crazy.

wow. that is all. So...Dad's surgery was going to be in November. But, then they moved it to October. All of us go to St. Louis. Dad and Luanna fly in a small airplane, Mom, Julianna, Karson, Grandma, and me all drive. Okay. First, let me start by telling what they were doing in the surgery. They were freezing the 3 largest tumors. Well, they ended up only freezing two. The third one had gotten bigger, and they weren't gonna take the time to do that one. So, that is what they were doing. Anyway, so we go to St. Louis, we get this surgery done, stay for a couple more days, leave on Friday. (we left for St. Louis on Tuesday) We finally get back home. Early early Saturday morning, Dad's pain got so bad, even when he took medication, it was so bad. He knew something was wrong. Mom took Dad to the Menorah Emergency Room. He had a collapsed lung...there was air and fluid around his lung. So, they put a chest tube in his back. Well, it worked. He left Menorah on Friday. So, he was at Menorah for a total of 7 days. Dad was in some hospital for about 10 days. With only one night at home. (not even a whole one at that!) So, we have been busy lately. But, he is back home now. Thank goodness! We went to an Alumni Gospel Sing up in Kansas City on Saturday. He got a whole round of applause. That is my Daddy! Never giving up on Christ, I love Him so so much!!!!! I hope he lives until God comes back. That is what I hope! :) So, yes. That is that.

Tonight, Luanna and Kayla (a girl from our Bright Lights group/our cousin) are meeting and talking about our next Bright Lights meeting. Luanna and Kayla are teaching. It will be Luanna's first time, but she will probably do fine! Maybe say a prayer for her? anyway, Mom brought her and I to McDonalds. Luanna is talking with Kayla right now at a table, Mom is talking with Jana, and I am talking to, well, no one! I am sitting by myself at a table typing. Haha. That is fine though. I don't mind!:) After we are done here, Luanna, Mom and I are going to the Mall across the street and going to Bath and Body Works. Luanna and I have been wanting to go for a while. :)

Election Day is tomorrow! If you are reading this and are old enough, PLEASE GO VOTE! It is important. I hope you vote for the right person. Don't let me change your desicion or anything, but GO ROMNEY!!!!!!! :) I hope you vote for him...but, If you feel that you should vote for Obama, then do as you wish. But, once again, GO ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!

Well, gonna go for now!
Esther J.

5 comments:

Terry & Carolyn Lawrence said...

You need a reaction choice that I select for AWESOME!

Terry & Carolyn Lawrence said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Don't ever stop. God is using you by sharing from your heart - which is his heart.

Kristi Southerland said...

Great post! I enjoyed reading this. You are a strong gal just like your sister. Keep strong for your Dad. I'm sure it helps him to see you kids being so strong!!! *hugs*

Unknown said...

I was so glad when I heard that your dad was getting better and able to go home on Friday! Praying for continual healing. :)

I missed you both last Bright Lights meeting. I'm looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday! I'm sure Luanna and Kayla will both do great teaching! :)

Esther J. said...

Thank you all so much! My Dad is amazing! I love him so much!! :) <3

Esther