Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cowboy hats, cute boys, wild horses, and boots! :D

howdy! as you can tell from the title...we are going to a rodeo on friday!!! yay! I am so excited. I am going to wear my cowboy boots and my cowgirl hat! :) really excited! we are going for sure...as well as the Brewers, but we are not sure about the Winklers yet...if any of the Winklers are going it is going to be the boys of the family! good for Luanna...she gets to see David! listening to "God of This City" right now by Christ Tomlin...love that song! well..right now we are at our Gma W's house for cooking lessons...right now we are kindav on a break...I will tell you all later what all we are having...I am not sure of everything we are having...:) well...I better go. Talk to you later!

Esther J. 



No comments: