Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yay!!!

Hello, all. I have some fun news! Katie Shreve is painting my horse mural for me...she really wants to get it done so she is going to stay here until 8:30 tonight just to get it all done!!!! :D I am REALLY excited!!!! Katie, I am not sure if you read my blog or not, but if you do, I just want to say, Thanks so much!!!! If you want a painting done, I really suggest Katie. She is very good with ideas and everything! :) Well, I am going to talk to you later for now.
Sincerely,
Esther J. Wright

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I think I have seen a picture of a painting she has done in the past and is was VERY well done! :)

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther J. said...

Ya! :D Too bad she didn't live near you or maybe she could do one for you!! Lol! Too bad....