Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Hey, guys! So today is my Dad's 41st birthday. Happy Birthday, Daddy! :) So, if you all would like to send him an email or ecard, that would make his day! He had to go to work on his birthday since it is on a Friday this year...but, he still is going to have a great birthday!!! Well, that is really all I have to say. Wait, no it is not. This is what I put in my Dad's birthday card that I am going to give to him tonite..."Dear Daddy, Hope you have a great birthday! Even though you may think that you are old, I don't think you are! =) Love, Esther" So...what do you think? Is it going to be a good not for his card? Comment below and let me know!!! Lol!


Esther J. Wright


P.S. I think I have a loose tooth! :-) Lol!

1 comment:

Esther J. said...

Btw, I am SURE I have a loose tooth! :-) Lol!