Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I would....

like for you all to say an extra prayer for my Dad. He is going through a tough time right now. You could even send him an e-card and it would brighten up his day! I did that yesterday and he really appreciated it! :) I am going to say a little prayer for him right now.

"Dear God, please help my Dad. He is going through a really tough time right now. He needs your help. Please, please help him! Amen"


Thank you for taking time to read this! Remember, say a prayer for my Dad!!

Esther

4 comments:

:)Kenzie(: said...

Is your dad ok? I'll pray for him at dinner time and before bed. Hope he does better.

:)Kenzie(: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

I prayed for your dad (and the rest of your family) and will continue to do so. I can't imagine what you all are going through. It's good to remember that God is always enough.

Esther J. said...

kenzie, he is okay. He could just use some prayers!! Brenda, thank you so much!!