Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Helllo!!

Well Everybody, what is going on in your life? Nothing much in mine. Dad and Mom went to the hospital really early this morning. Before I know it I will memorize the whole 4th level!! The 4th level is the level that my Dad is on. Have any of you ever been into the hospital? I have never had to go into the hospital for something. But of course, I am not the only one in the world....there is other people that need to be cared for. Mom has gotten ALOT of nurse stuff for us to play with!! And I mean a lot!!!!! There is gloves, tape,all sots of stuff. And so today Luanna and I are going to play Nurse. And I am going to be the first patient!! I like to be the patient....and the Nurse. :)

Well, I am going to talk to you all later!

Love,
Esther



P.S. If any of you have any questions or anything, comment or send me an email at horsegirl1225@live.com Thank you very much!!

No comments: