Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey everyone!

Hey you all! Have you missed me? I have so much to tell you! Guess What? We went to the zoo today! It was a bunch of fun. :) What did you do today? We are going to come back to Kansas City tomorrow. Do you have any fun plans for tomorrow? We are going to take off Wednesday also. I just can't wait to hit the books! (NOT) Of course you know that I won't want to go back to school. Isn't it very obvious? See...I have been gone from Kansas City for almost a week now. And I of course won't want to hit the books. Especially after a trip like this. Don't you think? Or do you disagree? Well whatever you think, you can tell me in a comment.

Well...I guess I will get out of your hair!


Esther Wright

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo! What did you think about the ocean? I didn't see the ocean for the first time until I was 27 years old!! So you certainly beat me. :-)

Esther J. said...

I loved the Ocean! I had so much fun. And I got bunches of Sea Shells. :) Did you get any?

Miss Music said...

Well, I have been to both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, but not the exact ocean where you went! So, you're one up on me. I did see the gulf ocean, I guess, way back in GBS days from Florida's west side...see you tomorrow! Love you lots!

Esther J. said...

So, do you guys like the Ocean? How old are you now Brenda?

=)

Esther J. said...

How have you all been? :)

Esther J. said...

I am so sorry that I have not written in a while!