Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Trip

Hi! How are you doing? I am doing alright. Some of you who read my blog may have heard about our trip we took to Marshfield! At one of the peoples house,David is his name,we saw a huge spider! I have never seen such a big spider. He lives in the country,so you should expect that. the other people were Charels,Joyce,Janett,Julie,S.J.,Amanda,Vanesa,and the Comforts!! We traveled there yesturday and came back home this afternoon. It was a good trip. I guess! I don't know if it was a good or a bad trip!

Well I better get out of your hair!
See you later!!!!


Esther

2 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Do you think we should move down to were David lives?? =)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Luannna,

You have got to be kidding me! We would never move down there!!!Not unless we had to. We definetly should not move down there. Do you know why? Because Mommy is preganat! Ha! Got you

P.S. Luanna is my sister!